POLICY ON PRIVACY AND SECURITY
Jewishbox.com values the privacy of its users and is committed to protecting the personal information that is collected on its website. This privacy statement was created to address the needs of those who are concerned about how their "Personally Identifiable Information" (PII) is used online. This Privacy Notice outlines the types of data collected, the third parties with whom that data may be shared, and the steps that users can take to control their data.
Types of Data Collected:
• Personal information such as name, email address, and other contact information.
• Demographic information such as age, gender, and location.
• Behavioral data such as website usage, page visits, and click-throughs.
• Technical information such as IP address, browser type, and device type.
• Jewishbox.com may share data with third-party advertising partners, such as Adroll, for the purpose of providing personalized advertising experiences to its users.
• The data shared with these third-party partners may include demographic and behavioral information.
Control of Data Collection:
• Jewishbox.com provides its users with the option to opt-out of personalized advertising by adjusting their advertising preferences.
• Users can also control the data collected by Jewishbox.com by adjusting their browser settings to block cookies.
Jewishbox.com is committed to transparency and will continue to review and update this Privacy Notice as necessary. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.